Friday 18 January 2013

100 Calorie Snack #11 - 3 Quality Street- (And a Brew)

I've never been the biggest fan of Toffees from the Quality Street tin - more of a strawberry cream lady myself. 

Which is why I grabbed three- hey, I'm not going to scarf these down am I? 

Unless I'm desperate.*

Quality Street come in at about 30 calories each, which is pretty unfair, considering the time they spend in your mouth. Well, these do stick to your teeth. But size wise, that's a bad mouth to calorie ratio. But more satisfying then a 3lb pack of iceberg lettuce, no?

I also learnt that a simple sugar cube is 20 calories. That's quite a lot. And just a bit of advice- don't try cut one in half. With a spoon. (Or is it just me that would attempt that?)

I say have half the brews. What's your favourite Quality Street? 

PS - do you like my cup? : )



*Wait until 4pm. I'l kill for a toffee!

Tags
calories in quality street, calories in toffee, calories in sugar cubes, how to spend 100 calories, 100 calorie treats, 100 calorie snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment